Home » , » Halloween Treat Bag Topper

Halloween Treat Bag Topper

Written By Brandi Moore on October 26, 2011 | 3:23 PM

I've created a Halloween Treat Bag Topper for free use. It's width is 4.125 inches and I used the zip bags from Walmart in their Craft/Jewelry/Bead aisle. I also stapled the Topper to the bag, but first I used a permanent black marker to color my staples to camouflage them.

Click on the image below to print.

I downloaded the background at Copyrights © Mujka Design Inc.
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

January 2, 2012 at 6:05:00 AM EST

Looking forward to more party ideas on your blog in 2012!

January 27, 2012 at 3:26:00 AM EST

Hi! Looking forward to more fun party ideas on your blog in 2012. :-)

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BMoore Celebrations - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger