Home » » I'm your Valentine, Beau

I'm your Valentine, Beau

Written By Brandi Moore on February 21, 2011 | 8:43 AM

My kindergartener come home with an assignment to make a Valentine box. I of course was very excited for this project and asked him what he wanted to do. After much conversation he said make it Star Wars and make it big. Now for the record, I did request that he help me, but he isn't into the crafty projects, so eventually he disappeared from the table.
I used a cereal box and found a wallpaper of Darth Vader then created a circle with I'm Your Valentine. A little play on words of his famous "I'm Your Father" quote.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BMoore Celebrations - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger